Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I Passed the Nclex!!


I took my nursing Licensing exam on Monday, after ward I felt terrible, I was sure I didn't know the answers to over half the questions. Today I found out I passed and in a few weeks I should have my licenses in the mail. I am very excited and relieved. This is my I did it picture for everyone who missed the dance (no one saw it but Kevin heard it on the phone he also heard me hyperventilating and getting dizzy).

Thanks by the way for all the prayers, well wishes, and support you all have offered during this whole process. And happy birthday and anniversary and special holidays to all of you who I neglected while I studied.

I hope to usher in an era of new routines were I keep in better touch with friends, brush my teeth on a more regular basis, and cook things like corn bread, biscuits, Baba Ghanouj, and lots of things made from pumpkins or sweet potatoes. Read more books and exercise everyday. (HMM)

But first I am going to celebrate and take a few days off.

5 comments:

Jenny Kroik said...

Congratulations!!!! That's awesome :-D
you rock!

Christina said...

Yeaaaaaa!!!! We are hip hip hooraying over here. Congratulations....thanks for letting us know.

Cordell said...

You go, girl!!! We are so VERY excited for you to have this milestone accomplished in your life. As we think back, we remember the many stepping stones accomplished along the way. With all the moves and medically related jobs over the years, you must be one of the best prepared in your class for a new RN position. Have a great break and celebration! Love you. Cork and Carol

Trynsimple said...

Yay! Yay! Yay!

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Heather!!! What a huge accomplishment!!