Thursday, November 8, 2007

Flowers at Nonatum by Heather Bullis

This is a computer painting . I painted it last year(using my wacom tablet). after an October trip to Maine. These flowers really intrigued me. I was never quite happy with the painting, but needing a break from statistics and Chemistry I was playing with it in photo shop I cropped the original painting and added an effect and I kinda like it now. Thought i would share it with the world. just to remind myself that my brain is full of colors as well as conversion factors and probabilities.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

It is unfair that someone can paint so well both "naturally" and with the help of modern technology. Some of us can't paint at all. Other than walls, that is. I would be a good house painter. Maybe that counts for something.

The "I" Blog - Melissa said...

Heather,
This is lovely. The colors are beautiful and they remind me of you.