Thursday, November 29, 2007

enjoying the season



It was a lovely fall day last Friday after thanksgiving, Kevin whent to the park by himself to play with his Frisbee, and spent some time trying to catch the leaves as they fell from the trees. I joined him after working on my chemistry class for several hours. I was very glad to be outside, and it was so beautiful. I was glad I thought to grab my camera just as I headed out the door. I took some pictures (this is a really nice park that is just down the block from us) We had a good time tossing the Frisbee around and seeing how far we could kick some old tennis balls that were laying around. Autumn is always one of my very favorite seasons, and this one has turned out to be very colorful and we have had some really great days weather wise. Thanksgiving day was perfect weather. I wish i could go stand in it some more. On our way to dinner we passed a park and there were lots of kids outside playing. One of those days from wich the ideal day is derived.
thats all. hope all my friends are also enjoying the season they are in.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful, beautiful. And amazing how much Kevin looks like Kurt (or vice versa). Always surprises me. I hope you guys are doing well. I wish we could have visited you this autumn like we did a couple of years ago. Maybe this spring?

Colleen said...

I love fall/autumn. ("Autumn" really sounds better, I think). Love crisp, sunny falls days like the one you captured here. (By the way, I'm still waiting for those pictures of your home environs so I can properly picture you there!)

Colleen said...

Ho hum. Post some new pix here, will ya?! : )