Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Second, Third, and Fourth!



I know its August. But here are some pictures from the Celebrations of our liberation from The English. (the reason we don't have that happiest of all traditions "Tea")Ahh well, we have fire works! And here In Boston we really have them on a grand scale. I really enjoy the show they put on here, and now I know that I even enjoy it On a roof in the rain. I am sure I'd like it from a box and i like it wearing socks, speaking of which (sox) We enjoyed a Red Sox game on the 4th of July this year. It was a good game we won! And it was perfect weather. (the rain came pretty much just in time for the fireworks.)
Here I have posted pictures from The 3rd of JULY rehearsal at the Hatch shell, which we enjoyed with friends. And Pictures of The baseball game on the Fourth of JULY.
and pictures of....
Another noteworthy event, the Acquisition of my 2cd Autograph. My first autograph was the occasion for which I began this blog, President Jimmy Carter. I thought it would be worth mentioning my Second autograph here as well. I am Now the Proud owner of Craig Ferguson's Autograph. (yes some of you may be saying Craig who.) he is the host of the late late show, and he begins each show with a monologue that I find laugh out loud funny.(he may not be every bodies taste so don't take this as recommendation I just think he has a really intelegent off beat way of being hillarious) I don't watch the entire show just the first 10-15 minutes once in a while on a Friday when I happen to be up at 12:30 (late late.)
The mosaic shows a picture of Craig, a picture of Craig's Tattoo which he was showing off to a fan. A picture of me getting Craig's autograph (in my crazy foam liberty hat, and my crazy biker hat)and a picture of My Hot dog, I thought the randomness went well with the Craig theme. He could totally work a hot dog into a monologue about autographs and it would be funny.
So there you have it the second (autograph) Third (practice at the hatch shell) and Fourth ( that day in July were you put your dog in the basement and hope everyone still has fingers and eyebrows on the fifth)

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Hello, you! It's me. I liked looking at this photo montage. I haven't figured out yet how to do that. I have enough trouble just getting around to posting pictures, as evidenced by my recent three month absence. But I'm rolling again and glad you saw my latest pics, too. I never thought tech life would really help me stay connected with a friend, but I do get the warm fuzzies when I see a comment from you on my photo blog. : )